Are you new to PPC (Pay-Per-Click) digital advertising campaigns? Or, maybe the time and money you’ve invested in your PPC campaigns haven’t been paying off?
At Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions, we have run hundreds of successful PPC campaigns. Take our advice: Here are the top 5 PPC campaign mistakes we see all the time that you and your business should avoid at all costs:
Launching a Campaign Without a Clear Strategy
It’s impossible to measure success without defining clear goals. Ask yourself these two questions: What is your primary goal for this campaign? Who is your target market to reach that goal? Then set up an action plan of specific tasks that will help you reach success.
Taking a “Do-it-all” Approach
As you may already know, PPC marketing is much more complex than it seems. You need to make sure that you have access to a digital marketing consultant.
Effective campaigns address the 3 basic types of PPC traffic separately: search traffic, display traffic, and social traffic. Delivering different ad experiences to each type of traffic increases your odds of success.
Failure to Identify a Realistic Budget
Think of your first few campaigns as tests. They may not be profitable, because you don’t know what will work and what won’t. Your budget shouldn’t be too low or too high. Your budget should be enough to test your campaign for future optimization.
Having Unrealistic Expectations
You may expect to see immediate results from your PPC ad campaign, especially if your website is optimized for SEO. Be patient for the first few weeks of your new campaign.
Not Testing Your Conversion Funnel
Make sure everything is working correctly by using test users. Have them experiment, use the site to perform tasks, and don’t forget to have them test the site from a variety of devices!
Need help from the experts? Contact us at email@example.com.
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - January 27, 2020
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - January 25, 2020
- 8 Questions You Need to Be Asking to Win More Customers - January 24, 2020
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - January 21, 2020
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - January 18, 2020
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - January 16, 2020
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - January 15, 2020
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - January 12, 2020
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - January 10, 2020
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - January 6, 2020