Does SEO Confuse You?
You are not alone.
SEO is a complex process, indeed. Google has over 200 ranking factors!
Plenty of research is being conducted quarterly and yearly by different organizations to understand Google’s ranking factors. Here are some of the findings from a recent study:
– Between the top 3rd and 20th position in Google search results, there is a 45% difference in content length.
– Between the 1st and 10th positions, there is a 10,000 difference in referring domains.
Content and backlinks are extremely important in SEO.
Reach out to me if you need SEO explained to you from a perspective that you care about without the technobabble. That is, how it will affect your bottom line.
- Keyword Research is a Critical Success Factor in SEO - June 18, 2018
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - June 10, 2018
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - June 4, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - June 2, 2018
- How Using Multiple Social Media Sites Can Grow Your Business - May 31, 2018
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - May 29, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why You Need Google Analytics for Your Website Today - May 26, 2018
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - May 24, 2018
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - May 22, 2018
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - May 18, 2018