Does SEO Confuse You?
You are not alone.
SEO is a complex process, indeed. Google has over 200 ranking factors!
Plenty of research is being conducted quarterly and yearly by different organizations to understand Google’s ranking factors. Here are some of the findings from a recent study:
– Between the top 3rd and 20th position in Google search results, there is a 45% difference in content length.
– Between the 1st and 10th positions, there is a 10,000 difference in referring domains.
Content and backlinks are extremely important in SEO.
Reach out to me if you need SEO explained to you from a perspective that you care about without the technobabble. That is, how it will affect your bottom line.
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - August 14, 2018
- What is SEO? - August 12, 2018
- Keyword Research is a Critical Success Factor in SEO - August 10, 2018
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - August 7, 2018
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - August 3, 2018
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - August 1, 2018
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - July 30, 2018
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - July 28, 2018
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - July 27, 2018
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - July 23, 2018