Does SEO Confuse You?
You are not alone.
SEO is a complex process, indeed. Google has over 200 ranking factors!
Plenty of research is being conducted quarterly and yearly by different organizations to understand Google’s ranking factors. Here are some of the findings from a recent study:
– Between the top 3rd and 20th position in Google search results, there is a 45% difference in content length.
– Between the 1st and 10th positions, there is a 10,000 difference in referring domains.
Content and backlinks are extremely important in SEO.
Reach out to me if you need SEO explained to you from a perspective that you care about without the technobabble. That is, how it will affect your bottom line.
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - August 4, 2021
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - August 2, 2021
- Your Small Business Can’t Afford to Make these Online Advertising Mistakes - July 23, 2021
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - July 21, 2021
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 19, 2021
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - July 16, 2021
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - July 14, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - July 13, 2021
- Catch More Customers with a Customer-centric Web Design - July 11, 2021
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - July 7, 2021