Does SEO Confuse You?
You are not alone.
SEO is a complex process, indeed. Google has over 200 ranking factors!
Plenty of research is being conducted quarterly and yearly by different organizations to understand Google’s ranking factors. Here are some of the findings from a recent study:
– Between the top 3rd and 20th position in Google search results, there is a 45% difference in content length.
– Between the 1st and 10th positions, there is a 10,000 difference in referring domains.
Content and backlinks are extremely important in SEO.
Reach out to me if you need SEO explained to you from a perspective that you care about without the technobabble. That is, how it will affect your bottom line.
- Why do Digital Marketing Campaigns Fail? - November 11, 2019
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - November 6, 2019
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - November 5, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - November 2, 2019
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - October 31, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - October 25, 2019
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 24, 2019
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - October 22, 2019
- How to Drive More Foot Traffic to Your Local Business with an Online Presence - October 18, 2019
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - October 16, 2019