Does SEO Confuse You?
You are not alone.
SEO is a complex process, indeed. Google has over 200 ranking factors!
Plenty of research is being conducted quarterly and yearly by different organizations to understand Google’s ranking factors. Here are some of the findings from a recent study:
– Between the top 3rd and 20th position in Google search results, there is a 45% difference in content length.
– Between the 1st and 10th positions, there is a 10,000 difference in referring domains.
Content and backlinks are extremely important in SEO.
Reach out to me if you need SEO explained to you from a perspective that you care about without the technobabble. That is, how it will affect your bottom line.
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - September 17, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - September 14, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - September 13, 2019
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - September 10, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - September 7, 2019
- Benefit from Business Blogging - September 5, 2019
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 2, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - August 30, 2019
- Get More Customers! Make Sure your Website is Mapped Out Along the Customer’s Journey - August 29, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - August 27, 2019