Do you recognize any of the following signs?
1. You’re not visible on search engines and if you are visible, no one clicks to visit your website.
2. If visitors do click through and visit your website, they leave almost immediately.
3. You’re getting clicks, and website visitors aren’t leaving your website, but they’re not buying anything!
Sound Familiar? I’m sure you’re asking, “What can I do?”
We can show you how. It’s all about understanding who your real customers are, their search behaviors, and the digital channels they use – and having the right product.
Luckily for us, Internet Marketing allows your potential customer to be matched with your
service to ensure that your product is the perfect one for them!
Here are additional tips:
1. Make sure you are doing SEO. This includes optimizing the titles and description of every page and optimizing your content to match the intent and context of the search.
2. It’s not just about getting potential customers to visit your website. You want them to become engaged with your content.
3. Your written content (the actual words/explanation/description of the product or service) is engaging, interesting. Relevant content will build trust and increase the probability of a visitor becoming a buyer.
So, know your audience, decide on your strategy and use the correct tactics. If you are unsure, seek advice. Shoot me us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - November 14, 2018
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - November 13, 2018
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - November 12, 2018
- 5 Reasons you should be using Remarketing - November 7, 2018
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - November 5, 2018
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - October 27, 2018
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - October 25, 2018
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - October 22, 2018
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - October 17, 2018
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - October 15, 2018