Do you recognize any of the following signs?
1. You’re not visible on search engines and if you are visible, no one clicks to visit your website.
2. If visitors do click through and visit your website, they leave almost immediately.
3. You’re getting clicks, and website visitors aren’t leaving your website, but they’re not buying anything!
Sound Familiar? I’m sure you’re asking, “What can I do?”
We can show you how. It’s all about understanding who your real customers are, their search behaviors, and the digital channels they use – and having the right product.
Luckily for us, Internet Marketing allows your potential customer to be matched with your
service to ensure that your product is the perfect one for them!
Here are additional tips:
1. Make sure you are doing SEO. This includes optimizing the titles and description of every page and optimizing your content to match the intent and context of the search.
2. It’s not just about getting potential customers to visit your website. You want them to become engaged with your content.
3. Your written content (the actual words/explanation/description of the product or service) is engaging, interesting. Relevant content will build trust and increase the probability of a visitor becoming a buyer.
So, know your audience, decide on your strategy and use the correct tactics. If you are unsure, seek advice. Shoot me us an email at email@example.com.
- What is SEO? - November 23, 2020
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - November 16, 2020
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - November 13, 2020
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 10, 2020
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - November 8, 2020
- How to Drive More Foot Traffic to Your Local Business with an Online Presence - November 5, 2020
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - November 3, 2020
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - November 1, 2020
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - October 30, 2020
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 27, 2020