Your website is your online shop window. It is the first impression you are giving to your new visitor regarding the credibility of your business. If a customer cannot navigate your website to find what they are looking for, they will have no faith in buying from you. You should want it to provide a good experience for your customers. Does it function correctly? Is anything broken? Have you checked lately?
1. What is your site speed? How long does it take for your website to load? If it takes too long, you may have just lost multiple visitors. If it’s not as quick as your competitors, you have just made a bad first impression.
2. Does the content on your site accurately describe what you are selling? This is not only important for your site visitors; even before anyone else sees it, Google has to value your website to ‘rank’ your business site in the search results.
3. Does your site work properly on mobile devices? Have you checked? If not, you are losing a lot of potential customers interested in your services.
4. Are parts of your site broken? Obsolete? What effect are these broken bits having on the overall performance of your site?
Want to find out what else may be improved? Hit me up at email@example.com.
- Welcome a Grimace with a Smile - June 18, 2021
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - June 13, 2021
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - June 12, 2021
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - June 8, 2021
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - June 7, 2021
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - June 2, 2021
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - May 24, 2021
- 5 Easy Ways to Better Engage Your Audience - May 20, 2021
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - May 17, 2021
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - May 16, 2021