Your website is your online shop window. It is the first impression you are giving to your new visitor regarding the credibility of your business. If a customer cannot navigate your website to find what they are looking for, they will have no faith in buying from you. You should want it to provide a good experience for your customers. Does it function correctly? Is anything broken? Have you checked lately?
1. What is your site speed? How long does it take for your website to load? If it takes too long, you may have just lost multiple visitors. If it’s not as quick as your competitors, you have just made a bad first impression.
2. Does the content on your site accurately describe what you are selling? This is not only important for your site visitors; even before anyone else sees it, Google has to value your website to ‘rank’ your business site in the search results.
3. Does your site work properly on mobile devices? Have you checked? If not, you are losing a lot of potential customers interested in your services.
4. Are parts of your site broken? Obsolete? What effect are these broken bits having on the overall performance of your site?
Want to find out what else may be improved? Hit me up at email@example.com.
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - September 16, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 13, 2021
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - September 12, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 10, 2021
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - September 8, 2021
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - September 5, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 3, 2021
- How to Leverage Digital Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Business - August 31, 2021
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - August 29, 2021
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - August 25, 2021