SEO is the process of improving the visibility (ranking) of a website on Google using Google-friendly elements and techniques.
Consider these facts:
1. Ninety-nine percent of customers looking for your services never scroll past the first page of search results. That means your business goal should be to appear on page one of the search results. That’s the aim of SEO.
2. Click-throughs to your business following natural searches (SEO) have a 14.6% buy rate vs. direct mail or print advertising which have a 1.7% close rate. You may wish to consider switching your spending!
3. Ninety-one percent of internet users who are looking for services to buy use natural search results. SEO!
4. Seventy-two percent of customers who did a local search for a business visited a store within 5 miles of their home. Do local customers see your business when they are looking for your service?
5. By the way… Google accounts for over 76% of all worldwide searches. So you have to be seen on Google!
6. 58% of customers search for local businesses every day.
7. 89% search for local business at least once a week or more. Is your business address appearing in front of your local customers?
8. 86% of local customers look up a local business on Google maps. Are you listed there?
9. 76% of local searches result in a phone call.
10. A massive 72% of customers who did a local search for a business visited a store within 5 miles of their home.
If you are not using SEO and would like to learn more… feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is SEO? - November 23, 2020
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - November 16, 2020
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - November 13, 2020
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 10, 2020
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - November 8, 2020
- How to Drive More Foot Traffic to Your Local Business with an Online Presence - November 5, 2020
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - November 3, 2020
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - November 1, 2020
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - October 30, 2020
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 27, 2020