SEO is the process of improving the visibility (ranking) of a website on Google using Google-friendly elements and techniques.
Consider these facts:
1. Ninety-nine percent of customers looking for your services never scroll past the first page of search results. That means your business goal should be to appear on page one of the search results. That’s the aim of SEO.
2. Click-throughs to your business following natural searches (SEO) have a 14.6% buy rate vs. direct mail or print advertising which have a 1.7% close rate. You may wish to consider switching your spending!
3. Ninety-one percent of internet users who are looking for services to buy use natural search results. SEO!
4. Seventy-two percent of customers who did a local search for a business visited a store within 5 miles of their home. Do local customers see your business when they are looking for your service?
5. By the way… Google accounts for over 76% of all worldwide searches. So you have to be seen on Google!
6. 58% of customers search for local businesses every day.
7. 89% search for local business at least once a week or more. Is your business address appearing in front of your local customers?
8. 86% of local customers look up a local business on Google maps. Are you listed there?
9. 76% of local searches result in a phone call.
10. A massive 72% of customers who did a local search for a business visited a store within 5 miles of their home.
If you are not using SEO and would like to learn more… feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rise to the Occasion with a Clear Digital Marketing Plan - April 23, 2019
- 5 Easy Ways to Better Engage Your Audience - April 21, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - April 17, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - April 16, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - April 14, 2019
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - April 11, 2019
- What is SEO? - April 8, 2019
- How to Drive More Foot Traffic to Your Local Business with an Online Presence - April 7, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - April 5, 2019
- Homestead Suites - February 18, 2019