SEO is the process of improving the visibility (ranking) of a website on Google using Google-friendly elements and techniques.
Consider these facts:
1. Ninety-nine percent of customers looking for your services never scroll past the first page of search results. That means your business goal should be to appear on page one of the search results. That’s the aim of SEO.
2. Click-throughs to your business following natural searches (SEO) have a 14.6% buy rate vs. direct mail or print advertising which have a 1.7% close rate. You may wish to consider switching your spending!
3. Ninety-one percent of internet users who are looking for services to buy use natural search results. SEO!
4. Seventy-two percent of customers who did a local search for a business visited a store within 5 miles of their home. Do local customers see your business when they are looking for your service?
5. By the way… Google accounts for over 76% of all worldwide searches. So you have to be seen on Google!
6. 58% of customers search for local businesses every day.
7. 89% search for local business at least once a week or more. Is your business address appearing in front of your local customers?
8. 86% of local customers look up a local business on Google maps. Are you listed there?
9. 76% of local searches result in a phone call.
10. A massive 72% of customers who did a local search for a business visited a store within 5 miles of their home.
If you are not using SEO and would like to learn more… feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - April 3, 2019
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 29, 2019
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - March 27, 2019
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - March 26, 2019
- Say Hello to the Future. Get a Virtual Storefront. Open 24/7. - March 23, 2019
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - March 21, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2018 - March 19, 2019
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - March 10, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - March 8, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 6, 2019