On the internet, standing out poses a daunting challenge, and at the same time, the best opportunity for creativity and bringing some attention to your site. Adding the extra “POW” to your content will pique a customer’s’ curiosity, build their interest, and over the course of a few transactions, earn their loyalty.
This is achieved through web content that goes far beyond ordinary but without all of the sensory overload. Each aspect of your site should have its own purpose—from the background to the logo to the informative blog. Every part is a solid brick in the foundation of your establishment’s site.
Here are some possible “add-ons” to consider to make your site stand out:
– Demo/explainer videos
– Client testimonials
– A page for reviews
– Informational text that actually informs—as opposed to simply luring the client
– Interactive questionnaire
– Easy-to-follow graphics
– A healthy combination and balance of “all-the-above”
– The compelling story of your business began and most importantly, where it’s going
And don’t forget a user-friendly “contact us” page or even an option for a live Chat with a knowledgeable representative from your company? You’re only limited to your own and your team’s imagination.
So the time has come to set that staff meeting and do a plus/delta on your site’s current features. What’s working and drawing in an audience, and what’s not working? What is the purpose of each and every feature of your site? What are some viable changes that can be made? Who is your target audience? How can you make your site not only engaging but also user-friendly?
As you can tell, some guidance from an experienced digital marketing consultant should come in handy. You are the experts in your product or service; so allow some room for the marketing experts to help.
Essential Questions to ask about Customer Experience
User experience with your site can make or break your business. Think about it. A slow interface, a shopping cart that’s difficult to navigate, or even one small glitch can drive traffic away and steer potential customers toward the next result that showed up on the list of search results. So how do you keep this from happening?
Working with a knowledgeable and experienced team of designers and developers can make quite a difference in creating the best customer experience possible. When searching for such a team, you might need to keep a few ideas in mind such as
– Can they reduce my site’s loading time?
– Can they create engaging content that includes images?
– Can they strike a balance between SEO and treating my audience like “real people”?
– Can they build a user-friendly check-out?
– Can they build a user-friendly customer service Chat and/or Email page?
Thus, looking at these many aspects related to a customer’s experience is as vital to us as it is to you. Helping your business to thrive is our ultimate goal and mission.
By joining forces with your team, we can assist you in improving the customer’s experience.
What if you’re just barely getting started? We can build on that foundation as well. Either way, we’ll explore several options, analyze data, and minimize as much trial-and-error as possible to get your site running as quickly and smoothly as possible.
So don’t worry about a design that’s full of bells and whistles as opposed to substantial, engaging content and usability. Your clients are the bosses, and we’ll consider both their needs and your expectations of what makes a great, user-friendly site. Therefore, there’ll be no more worries about dead links or useless features. Would you like to find out more about what we can design for you?
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more or visit our website.
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - April 3, 2019
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 29, 2019
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - March 27, 2019
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - March 26, 2019
- Say Hello to the Future. Get a Virtual Storefront. Open 24/7. - March 23, 2019
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - March 21, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2018 - March 19, 2019
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - March 10, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - March 8, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 6, 2019