Get the attention of your audience through unique and authentic storytelling!
“A story can cross the barriers of time – past, present, future – and allows us to experience the similarities between ourselves and through others,” says Andrew Stanton, a filmmaker at Pixar.
Customers are looking for something that is unique and relatable to them and storytelling is an age-old method that allows businesses to relate to potential buyers.
Here are 3 elements of storytelling that can help turn the mundane into something of great appeal:
Emotion. Take your customer back to those times they will never forget with emotional appeals, such as sympathy, envy, or intrigue. Move them through from one emotional state to another as the narrative unfolds. This only intensifies their connection with your product and brand.
Authenticity. Be honest. Speak truth and life about the brand and the audience it is speaking to. This will grab their attention while also creating a reputation for your brand.
Relatability. Make a connection to your audience. Do your research on who you are targeting. Appeal to your audience through situations they have also experienced, and also challenges they have overcome.
Use these strategies to make a connection with your audience:
Make Your Story Centered around their Situation and Needs
Make People Feel a Part of the Story Experience
Listen & Create a Relevant Context
Showcase Your Values
Once you have made an effective connection is when your message was absorbed deep in their hearts and minds.
Email us today to find out more about how to become an effective storyteller for your business!
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - October 16, 2019
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - October 14, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - October 13, 2019
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - October 11, 2019
- What is SEO? - October 2, 2019
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - September 30, 2019
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 29, 2019
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - September 23, 2019
- What is SEO? - September 21, 2019
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - September 20, 2019