Get the attention of your audience through unique and authentic storytelling!
“A story can cross the barriers of time – past, present, future – and allows us to experience the similarities between ourselves and through others,” says Andrew Stanton, a filmmaker at Pixar.
Customers are looking for something that is unique and relatable to them and storytelling is an age-old method that allows businesses to relate to potential buyers.
Here are 3 elements of storytelling that can help turn the mundane into something of great appeal:
Emotion. Take your customer back to those times they will never forget with emotional appeals, such as sympathy, envy, or intrigue. Move them through from one emotional state to another as the narrative unfolds. This only intensifies their connection with your product and brand.
Authenticity. Be honest. Speak truth and life about the brand and the audience it is speaking to. This will grab their attention while also creating a reputation for your brand.
Relatability. Make a connection to your audience. Do your research on who you are targeting. Appeal to your audience through situations they have also experienced, and also challenges they have overcome.
Use these strategies to make a connection with your audience:
Make Your Story Centered around their Situation and Needs
Make People Feel a Part of the Story Experience
Listen & Create a Relevant Context
Showcase Your Values
Once you have made an effective connection is when your message was absorbed deep in their hearts and minds.
Email us today to find out more about how to become an effective storyteller for your business!
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - August 17, 2019
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - August 15, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - August 11, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - August 8, 2019
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - August 5, 2019
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - August 1, 2019
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - July 30, 2019
- Your Business Website is Your Foundation for All of Your Digital Marketing - July 28, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - July 25, 2019