You have created the perfect search engine optimization for your website. You have done everything right, everything you were supposed to do. But why are you not seeing any new traffic?
On average it takes between 6-9 months for SEO to begin to become effective. But you don’t have to just sit around and wait during that time, you can use Google Adwords!
Skip the wait, Google Adwords will allow you to see a rise in the traffic on your site within one or two days! You will need to create a strong copy, a target audience, the correct bid, and proper optimization. Then you will be able to watch your targeted customers build up the traffic on your site.
Having a Facebook page is a great step for your business, but it can also take a year or even longer to build a strong presence on the social media site. Even after you build a following it can still be hard to reach new customers, unless you are using Facebook Ads!
2. Facebook Ads
Facebook ads not only allow you to become more visible, they allow you to be seen by your target audience. You get to choose your audience by location, age, gender, and interest. With these highly specific targeting tools, you no longer waste your advertising spending on people outside of your target audience. You can even send viewers straight to your website from the ad.
For more information on getting new traffic today visit us at https://www.breckshire.com
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - June 18, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - June 16, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - June 13, 2019
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - June 10, 2019
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - June 8, 2019
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - June 6, 2019
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - June 4, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - June 2, 2019
- What is SEO? - May 31, 2019
- An SEO Audit is a Must - May 28, 2019