Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - April 3, 2019
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 29, 2019
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - March 27, 2019
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - March 26, 2019
- Say Hello to the Future. Get a Virtual Storefront. Open 24/7. - March 23, 2019
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - March 21, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2018 - March 19, 2019
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - March 10, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - March 8, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 6, 2019