Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - November 30, 2020
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - November 29, 2020
- What is SEO? - November 23, 2020
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - November 16, 2020
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - November 13, 2020
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 10, 2020
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - November 8, 2020
- How to Drive More Foot Traffic to Your Local Business with an Online Presence - November 5, 2020
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - November 3, 2020
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - November 1, 2020