Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - September 17, 2020
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 14, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - September 13, 2020
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - September 11, 2020
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - September 8, 2020
- What is SEO? - September 2, 2020
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 1, 2020
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - August 30, 2020
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - August 27, 2020
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - August 24, 2020