Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - July 5, 2020
- Why a Website Audit is Necessary - July 3, 2020
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - June 30, 2020
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - June 28, 2020
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - June 25, 2020
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - June 24, 2020
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - June 14, 2020
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - June 10, 2020
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - June 8, 2020
- Follow-up with your Potential Customers through Ad Retargeting - June 7, 2020