Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 1, 2021
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - February 24, 2021
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - February 23, 2021
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - February 19, 2021
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? - February 16, 2021
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - February 14, 2021
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - February 13, 2021
- Benefit from Business Blogging - February 10, 2021
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - February 6, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - February 4, 2021