Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - October 22, 2019
- How to Drive More Foot Traffic to Your Local Business with an Online Presence - October 18, 2019
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - October 16, 2019
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - October 14, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - October 13, 2019
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - October 11, 2019
- What is SEO? - October 2, 2019
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - September 30, 2019
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 29, 2019
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - September 23, 2019