Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - August 17, 2019
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - August 15, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - August 11, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - August 8, 2019
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - August 5, 2019
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - August 1, 2019
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - July 30, 2019
- Your Business Website is Your Foundation for All of Your Digital Marketing - July 28, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - July 25, 2019