Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - September 30, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - September 27, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 26, 2021
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - September 22, 2021
- Is Your Business Anti-Social? Putting the ‘Social’ Back into Social Media Marketing - September 20, 2021
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - September 18, 2021
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - September 16, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 13, 2021
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - September 12, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 10, 2021