Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - December 9, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - December 4, 2019
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - December 2, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - December 1, 2019
- How to Leverage Digital Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Business - November 28, 2019
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - November 23, 2019
- 15 Strategies to Boost Your Website’s Conversion Rate - November 20, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - November 18, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - November 17, 2019
- Welcome a Grimace with a Smile - November 14, 2019