Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - January 21, 2020
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - January 18, 2020
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - January 16, 2020
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - January 15, 2020
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - January 12, 2020
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - January 10, 2020
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - January 6, 2020
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - January 2, 2020
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - December 22, 2019
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? - December 17, 2019