Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - April 7, 2021
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - April 5, 2021
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - March 29, 2021
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - March 27, 2021
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - March 19, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - March 17, 2021
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - March 13, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - March 11, 2021
- What Goes into Creating Optimal Content and Customer Experience - March 9, 2021
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 1, 2021