Do you have a system to track your Digital Marketing ROI?
Do you have a way to quantify how your digital marketing efforts contribute to the bottom line?
MarketingProfs reported that 71% of marketing leaders and providers say attributing social and content to revenue is a top challenge to showing ROI.
49% say that aligning KPIs with overall business goals ranks as the next biggest hurdle, followed by 47% fail to track leads to revenue.
The figures above also suggest that 29%, 51%, and 53% respectively don’t have that problem.
So the top 3 problems are:
Attributing social and content to revenue.
Aligning KPIs to revenue.
Tracking leads to revenue
Are you having the same challenges?
Do you find a compelling reason to learn more about this?
Contact us and get advice.
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - June 18, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - June 16, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - June 13, 2019
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - June 10, 2019
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - June 8, 2019
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - June 6, 2019
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - June 4, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - June 2, 2019
- What is SEO? - May 31, 2019
- An SEO Audit is a Must - May 28, 2019