To get your digital marketing performing at its optimum, you would need a Marketing Director to oversee the strategy and implementation.
However, a Marketing Director would cost you $11,000 to $11,500 a month. This is a huge cost to deal with for most small business owners like you.
As with any HR activity, there is additional work required of you to hiring a Marketing Director.
- Job Description Preparation
- Job Posting/Advertising Cost
- Background Checks
- Qualification/Certification Checks
- Employment Agreements
Do you think hiring a marketing consultant to perform a marketing director role for your business at a rate of $125 an hour for a few hours a month would make more sense?
This is a win-win solution. What do you think?
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - March 21, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2018 - March 19, 2019
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - March 10, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - March 8, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 6, 2019
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - March 2, 2019
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - March 1, 2019
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - February 25, 2019
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - February 24, 2019
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - February 22, 2019