To get your digital marketing performing at its optimum, you would need a Marketing Director to oversee the strategy and implementation. However, a Marketing Director would cost you $11,000 to $11,500 a month. This is a huge cost to deal with for most small business owners like you.
As with any HR activity, there is additional work required of you to hiring a Marketing Director.
Job Description Preparation
Job Posting/Advertising Cost
Do you think hiring a marketing consultant to perform a marketing director role for your business at a rate of $125 an hour for a few hours a month would make more sense?
This is a win-win solution. What do you think?
Contact us to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An SEO Audit is a Must - September 26, 2020
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - September 24, 2020
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - September 21, 2020
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - September 19, 2020
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - September 17, 2020
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 14, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - September 13, 2020
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - September 11, 2020
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - September 8, 2020
- What is SEO? - September 2, 2020