To get your digital marketing performing at its optimum, you would need a Marketing Director to oversee the strategy and implementation. However, a Marketing Director would cost you $11,000 to $11,500 a month. This is a huge cost to deal with for most small business owners like you.
As with any HR activity, there is additional work required of you to hiring a Marketing Director.
Job Description Preparation
Job Posting/Advertising Cost
Do you think hiring a marketing consultant to perform a marketing director role for your business at a rate of $125 an hour for a few hours a month would make more sense?
This is a win-win solution. What do you think?
Contact us to learn more at email@example.com.
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - November 17, 2019
- Welcome a Grimace with a Smile - November 14, 2019
- Why do Digital Marketing Campaigns Fail? - November 11, 2019
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - November 6, 2019
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - November 5, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - November 2, 2019
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - October 31, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - October 25, 2019
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 24, 2019
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - October 22, 2019