To get your digital marketing performing at its optimum, you would need a Marketing Director to oversee the strategy and implementation. However, a Marketing Director would cost you $11,000 to $11,500 a month. This is a huge cost to deal with for most small business owners like you.
As with any HR activity, there is additional work required of you to hiring a Marketing Director.
Job Description Preparation
Job Posting/Advertising Cost
Do you think hiring a marketing consultant to perform a marketing director role for your business at a rate of $125 an hour for a few hours a month would make more sense?
This is a win-win solution. What do you think?
Contact us to learn more at email@example.com.
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - November 30, 2020
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - November 29, 2020
- What is SEO? - November 23, 2020
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - November 16, 2020
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - November 13, 2020
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 10, 2020
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - November 8, 2020
- How to Drive More Foot Traffic to Your Local Business with an Online Presence - November 5, 2020
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - November 3, 2020
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - November 1, 2020