Digital marketing generally means getting the word out online about your brand and getting customers to see why they should buy from your business.
But in today’s hyperconnected world, your customers can also shape the reputation of your business online in (nearly) real time. This is very important as 77% of consumers read online reviews before making a decision.
While talking about how good your products and services are is of course useful and necessary, what your customers say about your company can also be used as a marketing tool. This is called Reputation Marketing. What makes this strategy different from other types is that it puts the “voice of the customer” as the central focus.
What your customers say about your business is not something you can control, buy, or make them do, but you can use the positive reviews they do leave to shape the narrative of your business’ reputation.
It’s amazing how many business owners are keen on running all sorts of online marketing campaigns, yet they don’t take the time to have their customers write a comprehensive review about their products.
Can you imagine how many of your “would-be customers” end up buying from your competitors, all because they couldn’t find any reviews about your product or service?
It’s essential for potential customers to know that others have used your business and had a good experience doing so, giving your business a reputation of trustworthiness.
Reputation marketing today is a must.
How do you get these positive reviews for your business and strengthen your reputation? There are many ways and we’d be glad to help.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - August 17, 2019
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - August 15, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - August 11, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - August 8, 2019
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - August 5, 2019
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - August 1, 2019
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - July 30, 2019
- Your Business Website is Your Foundation for All of Your Digital Marketing - July 28, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - July 25, 2019