Digital marketing generally means getting the word out online about your brand and getting customers to see why they should buy from your business.
But in today’s hyperconnected world, your customers can also shape the reputation of your business online in (nearly) real time. This is very important as 77% of consumers read online reviews before making a decision.
While talking about how good your products and services are is of course useful and necessary, what your customers say about your company can also be used as a marketing tool. This is called Reputation Marketing. What makes this strategy different from other types is that it puts the “voice of the customer” as the central focus.
What your customers say about your business is not something you can control, buy, or make them do, but you can use the positive reviews they do leave to shape the narrative of your business’ reputation.
It’s amazing how many business owners are keen on running all sorts of online marketing campaigns, yet they don’t take the time to have their customers write a comprehensive review about their products.
Can you imagine how many of your “would-be customers” end up buying from your competitors, all because they couldn’t find any reviews about your product or service?
It’s essential for potential customers to know that others have used your business and had a good experience doing so, giving your business a reputation of trustworthiness.
Reputation marketing today is a must.
How do you get these positive reviews for your business and strengthen your reputation? There are many ways and we’d be glad to help.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - July 22, 2019
- Your Small Business Can’t Afford to Make these Online Advertising Mistakes - July 20, 2019
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - July 18, 2019
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - July 16, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - July 13, 2019
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - July 11, 2019
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - July 9, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - July 7, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - July 3, 2019
- 5 Compelling Digital Marketing Stats - July 1, 2019