Are you getting a return on investment (ROI) on your search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns? You’re not alone if you’re not sure how to answer that question. Indeed, 40% of marketers say proving the ROI of their marketing activities is their biggest marketing challenge according to HubSpot.
But measuring the ROI of your SEO efforts is possible, and we’re here to help you do just that.
Here are 3 things that need to be in place in order to calculate ROI:
1. The right attribution model. Attribution models are the basis for allocating credit to each marketing channel. There is no right or wrong attribution model. Each one is different and comes with its own strengths. We’ll help you find the model that’s the best fit for your business.
2. Google Search Console and Google Analytics. You may already have these tools in place for your website(s), and if so, that’s a great start. GSC is a key SEO tool for capturing and understanding website metrics. And the data from Google Analytics (GA) or a comparable website analytics package is crucial for understanding ROI.
3. Marketing automation and CRM. These tools supplement website analytics data by providing data on individual buyers. This helps you ascertain the lifetime value of individual customers, which in turn help you determine the lifetime value of a particular marketing channel.
At Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions, we understand that business owners like you don’t have the time to do all of this. We can help you get these important tracking tools in place.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - February 19, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - February 18, 2019
- 5 Reasons you should be using Remarketing - February 16, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - February 12, 2019
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - February 3, 2019
- Benefit from Business Blogging - February 1, 2019
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - January 29, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - January 27, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - January 25, 2019
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - January 22, 2019