Are you getting a return on investment (ROI) on your search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns? You’re not alone if you’re not sure how to answer that question. Indeed, 40% of marketers say proving the ROI of their marketing activities is their biggest marketing challenge according to HubSpot.
But measuring the ROI of your SEO efforts is possible, and we’re here to help you do just that.
Here are 3 things that need to be in place in order to calculate ROI:
1. The right attribution model. Attribution models are the basis for allocating credit to each marketing channel. There is no right or wrong attribution model. Each one is different and comes with its own strengths. We’ll help you find the model that’s the best fit for your business.
2. Google Search Console and Google Analytics. You may already have these tools in place for your website(s), and if so, that’s a great start. GSC is a key SEO tool for capturing and understanding website metrics. And the data from Google Analytics (GA) or a comparable website analytics package is crucial for understanding ROI.
3. Marketing automation and CRM. These tools supplement website analytics data by providing data on individual buyers. This helps you ascertain the lifetime value of individual customers, which in turn help you determine the lifetime value of a particular marketing channel.
At Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions, we understand that business owners like you don’t have the time to do all of this. We can help you get these important tracking tools in place.
Contact us today at email@example.com to get started.
- 5-Minute Website Workshop - August 11, 2020
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - August 9, 2020
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - August 5, 2020
- Why do Digital Marketing Campaigns Fail? - August 3, 2020
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - August 2, 2020
- Rise to the Occasion with a Clear Digital Marketing Plan - July 31, 2020
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - July 28, 2020
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - July 25, 2020
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - July 24, 2020
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - July 10, 2020