Are you getting a return on investment (ROI) on your search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns? You’re not alone if you’re not sure how to answer that question. Indeed, 40% of marketers say proving the ROI of their marketing activities is their biggest marketing challenge according to HubSpot.
But measuring the ROI of your SEO efforts is possible, and we’re here to help you do just that.
Here are 3 things that need to be in place in order to calculate ROI:
1. The right attribution model. Attribution models are the basis for allocating credit to each marketing channel. There is no right or wrong attribution model. Each one is different and comes with its own strengths. We’ll help you find the model that’s the best fit for your business.
2. Google Search Console and Google Analytics. You may already have these tools in place for your website(s), and if so, that’s a great start. GSC is a key SEO tool for capturing and understanding website metrics. And the data from Google Analytics (GA) or a comparable website analytics package is crucial for understanding ROI.
3. Marketing automation and CRM. These tools supplement website analytics data by providing data on individual buyers. This helps you ascertain the lifetime value of individual customers, which in turn help you determine the lifetime value of a particular marketing channel.
At Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions, we understand that business owners like you don’t have the time to do all of this. We can help you get these important tracking tools in place.
Contact us today at email@example.com to get started.
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - March 26, 2020
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - March 24, 2020
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - March 20, 2020
- Follow-up with your Potential Customers through Ad Retargeting - March 18, 2020
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 17, 2020
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 16, 2020
- How Using Multiple Social Media Sites Can Grow Your Business - March 13, 2020
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - March 10, 2020
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - March 6, 2020
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - March 4, 2020