Are you getting a return on investment (ROI) on your search engine optimization (SEO) campaigns? You’re not alone if you’re not sure how to answer that question. Indeed, 40% of marketers say proving the ROI of their marketing activities is their biggest marketing challenge according to HubSpot.
But measuring the ROI of your SEO efforts is possible, and we’re here to help you do just that.
Here are 3 things that need to be in place in order to calculate ROI:
1. The right attribution model. Attribution models are the basis for allocating credit to each marketing channel. There is no right or wrong attribution model. Each one is different and comes with its own strengths. We’ll help you find the model that’s the best fit for your business.
2. Google Search Console and Google Analytics. You may already have these tools in place for your website(s), and if so, that’s a great start. GSC is a key SEO tool for capturing and understanding website metrics. And the data from Google Analytics (GA) or a comparable website analytics package is crucial for understanding ROI.
3. Marketing automation and CRM. These tools supplement website analytics data by providing data on individual buyers. This helps you ascertain the lifetime value of individual customers, which in turn help you determine the lifetime value of a particular marketing channel.
At Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions, we understand that business owners like you don’t have the time to do all of this. We can help you get these important tracking tools in place.
Contact us today at email@example.com to get started.
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - July 22, 2019
- Your Small Business Can’t Afford to Make these Online Advertising Mistakes - July 20, 2019
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - July 18, 2019
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - July 16, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - July 13, 2019
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - July 11, 2019
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - July 9, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - July 7, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - July 3, 2019
- 5 Compelling Digital Marketing Stats - July 1, 2019