The information age can be glorious. It gives customers nearly limitless information when trying to make a purchase decision, and it gives business owners like you new and exciting ways to reach those customers. It also makes it of the utmost importance to have a solidified and well-crafted website to make your case to potential customers.
Yes, your website is your virtual storefront. Open 24/7.
Not sure where to start? We can help.
Your website needs to sell you and these six things are proven to do that in the most efficient way.
1. The way that your product or service navigation is organized must be primarily based on your potential customer’s needs, and not based on, say, alphabetization.
2. With featured products or services, you can quickly direct your customer to what they are most likely to need. If the weather is heating up, make sure you don’t feature coats. Make educated guesses to showcase what’s hot for each season.
3. A product or service catalog makes sure your customers know exactly what you offer. It allows them to search through and identify what aspects of your product or service that fit your needs.
4. For each product listing, make sure you identify the benefits, features and product specifications. By ensuring you answer all the customer’s questions, you help them arrive at the “yes!” more quickly.
5. FAQs are found on almost every website. Whether they’re questions about shipping times or your return policy, you want to make sure anything a customer may wonder about is clearly spelled out.
6. Testimonials take advantage of the fact that customers trust their peers more than almost anything else when it comes to buying a good or service. If you have happy customers, make sure you utilize that to sell yourself or your products to new clientele.
Feeling overwhelmed? We’re here to help!
Send us an email at email@example.com to learn more about what we can do for you!
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 27, 2020
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - October 25, 2020
- Digital Advertising Pays Off: How to Find the Platform that Works Best for You? - October 19, 2020
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 17, 2020
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - October 15, 2020
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - October 13, 2020
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - October 12, 2020
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - October 9, 2020
- How to Leverage Digital Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Business - October 7, 2020
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - October 4, 2020