How much time a day do you spend with technology? According to CNN, the average American spends 10 hours a day in front of some kind of screen. With eight hours of sleep time, that means that more than 60 percent of your waking hours are spent in front of a TV, phone, or computer.
What does that mean for your customers? The best way to reach them is by embracing digital marketing. Most businesses have some conglomeration of tactics to create an online presence, but without a clear strategy, your presence can turn into random pieces of digital mess that does not contribute to converting customers.
We can help prevent that and help utilize this tool to reach your bigger business goals. A holistic approach means you never have to worry about some tactics going astray.
Still not sure if a digital marketing plan is for you? Well, here’s the best words anyone can hear when talking about business expenditures.
A digital marketing plan for your company can help increase your return on investment. It does this by improving your visibility to potential customers and increasing your sales.
Ready to create your digital marketing strategy? Call us today at 715-574-4565, and we can help you shine!
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - August 13, 2020
- 5-Minute Website Workshop - August 11, 2020
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - August 9, 2020
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - August 5, 2020
- Why do Digital Marketing Campaigns Fail? - August 3, 2020
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - August 2, 2020
- Rise to the Occasion with a Clear Digital Marketing Plan - July 31, 2020
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - July 28, 2020
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - July 25, 2020
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - July 24, 2020