How much time a day do you spend with technology? According to CNN, the average American spends 10 hours a day in front of some kind of screen. With eight hours of sleep time, that means that more than 60 percent of your waking hours are spent in front of a TV, phone, or computer.
What does that mean for your customers? The best way to reach them is by embracing digital marketing. Most businesses have some conglomeration of tactics to create an online presence, but without a clear strategy, your presence can turn into random pieces of digital mess that does not contribute to converting customers.
We can help prevent that and help utilize this tool to reach your bigger business goals. A holistic approach means you never have to worry about some tactics going astray.
Still not sure if a digital marketing plan is for you? Well, here’s the best words anyone can hear when talking about business expenditures.
A digital marketing plan for your company can help increase your return on investment. It does this by improving your visibility to potential customers and increasing your sales.
Ready to create your digital marketing strategy? Call us today at 715-574-4565, and we can help you shine!
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - May 20, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - May 18, 2019
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - May 16, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - May 13, 2019
- Say Hello to the Future. Get a Virtual Storefront. Open 24/7. - May 12, 2019
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - May 10, 2019
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - May 7, 2019
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - May 3, 2019
- Why a Website Audit is Necessary - May 1, 2019
- 5-Minute Website Workshop - April 29, 2019