So you are a new business gone online, or you are a business that has decided to step up your marketing campaign by having a new website built, and you have created some pages on social network sites like Facebook or Instagram.
Maybe you have a blog out there as well, and you have started creating content for all of your online sites.
But if you are a new to online business, and digital marketing, and you are just getting started, you might be wondering where all your customers are.
You may be seeing little to no traffic at all for your efforts. It’s not that you are doing anything wrong. And unless you are a business with an entirely new product or service that has never been offered before, you are likely to have some tough competition who have already been marketing for years.
So how do you compete?
The answer is Pay-per-click Advertising using PPC platforms such as Google AdWords or Facebook Ads.
But getting into Pay-per-click Advertising or ‘PPC’ needs a solid strategy.
There are many things you need to have knowledge of. This include but not limited to having a starting PPC budget, a good traffic conversion tracking system for your ads, and having different landing pages that can be cycled to allow for split-testing. You should also have good ad copy with solid calls-to-action that get your targeted audience to go to your website and buy the service or product you are selling.
Any business that wants to get started in Pay-per-click Advertising should have expert knowledge on getting started, including proficiency on the tools you need to create and track successful PPC advertising campaigns.
If you want to get started in Pay-per-click Advertising which can bring you instant traffic, clients, and customers, then contact us now and we will help you get started with the right arsenal of tools and show you how to create profitable campaigns from day one.
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - May 22, 2018
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - May 18, 2018
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - May 16, 2018
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - May 14, 2018
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - May 12, 2018
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - May 10, 2018
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - May 7, 2018
- Digital Advertising Pays Off: How to Find the Platform that Works Best for You? - May 5, 2018
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - May 3, 2018
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - April 30, 2018