LinkedIn has many marketing tools that can be used to grow your business. Using these tools to raise awareness for your business, its credibility, and its impact will put you on the path to building your brand in an organic way. Here is a brief guide on some of these tools and how they work.
LinkedIn Company Page
Catch the eye of your prospective customers with a Company Page. It should be a place where you can engage your target audience with things relevant to them such as links to your best white papers, e-books, case studies, how-to content and thought leadership content. Your Company Page should spread your company’s overall message by publishing content you know your target audience will want to see.
You love your business and think of many different parts of it as equally important in their own ways, but does your audience know that? Showcase pages are for creating a distinct platform for each aspect of your business that has its own message to share with its own target audience. By giving each part of your business its own distinct voice, you can extend your LinkedIn presence to reach the audience it needs to reach.
Should you go long on LinkedIn? The answer is yes! Publishing long-form content can position you as an expert and thought leader on the subject, giving your business credibility and authenticity. Another benefit to writing your own posts is giving a chance for like-minded professionals to interact and contribute while simultaneously spreading your message. If your post becomes a hot topic of discussion it will be a trending topic where it can be distributed and recommended to a much broader audience, giving you even further reach than before!
These tools and more are part of a larger LinkedIn toolbox that can help your business grow in an impactful way. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more about how to use them!
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - September 17, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - September 14, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - September 13, 2019
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - September 10, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - September 7, 2019
- Benefit from Business Blogging - September 5, 2019
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 2, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - August 30, 2019
- Get More Customers! Make Sure your Website is Mapped Out Along the Customer’s Journey - August 29, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - August 27, 2019