When you are running ads on Facebook, AdWords, or LinkedIn your copy needs to be able to stand out among all of the competition that is surrounding it.
We at Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions want to help you make your ads grab your target’s attention and get you as many clicks as possible!
Here are a few of the tactics that we use to increase click through rates:
Offer Promotions and Incentives in the Headline
Grab attention right away by showing the potential customer exactly what you are offering them. Set yourself apart from the start by showing that your business is the best value.
Use Deadlines for Your Offers
Create a sense of urgency for your targets by showing that they have a limited amount of time to click on your page and take part in that offer. Using AdWords you can even set up a countdown within your ad, which will motivate your potential customer to click so that they don’t miss out!
Include Keywords in your Ad Copy
It makes your ad look more relevant to the viewer at a glance and it also gives you another line of valuable text in your ad copy.
Use Emotional Triggers
Connect with your potential customers on an emotional level, don’t just throw out technical jargon about what your business does. Say something personal about what your business can offer that will connect to them on an emotional level.
Use a Call To Action
Make your viewer curious about what you are offering with a call to action. Asking them to click to “find out more…” or “To learn more about this offer…” will force their mind to wonder what more you are offering and will make clicking on your ad more enticing.
If you need any help with reviewing your ads and making them as successful as possible, please visit us at https://www.breckshire.com
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - July 21, 2021
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 19, 2021
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - July 16, 2021
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - July 14, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - July 13, 2021
- Catch More Customers with a Customer-centric Web Design - July 11, 2021
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - July 7, 2021
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 3, 2021
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - June 30, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - June 28, 2021