When you are running ads on Facebook, AdWords, or LinkedIn your copy needs to be able to stand out among all of the competition that is surrounding it.
We at Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions want to help you make your ads grab your target’s attention and get you as many clicks as possible!
Here are a few of the tactics that we use to increase click through rates:
Offer Promotions and Incentives in the Headline
Grab attention right away by showing the potential customer exactly what you are offering them. Set yourself apart from the start by showing that your business is the best value.
Use Deadlines for Your Offers
Create a sense of urgency for your targets by showing that they have a limited amount of time to click on your page and take part in that offer. Using AdWords you can even set up a countdown within your ad, which will motivate your potential customer to click so that they don’t miss out!
Include Keywords in your Ad Copy
It makes your ad look more relevant to the viewer at a glance and it also gives you another line of valuable text in your ad copy.
Use Emotional Triggers
Connect with your potential customers on an emotional level, don’t just throw out technical jargon about what your business does. Say something personal about what your business can offer that will connect to them on an emotional level.
Use a Call To Action
Make your viewer curious about what you are offering with a call to action. Asking them to click to “find out more…” or “To learn more about this offer…” will force their mind to wonder what more you are offering and will make clicking on your ad more enticing.
If you need any help with reviewing your ads and making them as successful as possible, please visit us at https://www.breckshire.com
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - September 19, 2018
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - September 18, 2018
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - September 15, 2018
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - September 13, 2018
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - September 11, 2018
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - September 9, 2018
- What Goes into Creating Optimal Content and Customer Experience - September 6, 2018
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - September 3, 2018
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - August 31, 2018
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - August 29, 2018