A Harvard Business Review Survey found that only 36% of organizations use some advanced tools and practices, but they are mostly underutilized or disconnected.
And that only 15% of companies use advanced marketing tools, analytics, and practices widely for more effective marketing and sales efforts.
Are you in the 15%, or are you having trouble integrating advanced marketing tools and practices to your business?
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, at what extent do you use advanced tools to maximize your marketing?
Let us know. Shoot us an email email@example.com.
- An SEO Audit is a Must - February 17, 2020
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - February 16, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - February 10, 2020
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - February 9, 2020
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - February 6, 2020
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - February 3, 2020
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - February 2, 2020
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - January 30, 2020
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - January 27, 2020
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - January 25, 2020