A Harvard Business Review Survey found that only 36% of organizations use some advanced tools and practices, but they are mostly underutilized or disconnected.
And that only 15% of companies use advanced marketing tools, analytics, and practices widely for more effective marketing and sales efforts.
Are you in the 15%, or are you having trouble integrating advanced marketing tools and practices to your business?
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, at what extent do you use advanced tools to maximize your marketing?
Let us know. Shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - July 10, 2020
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - July 8, 2020
- Get More Customers! Make Sure your Website is Mapped Out Along the Customer’s Journey - July 6, 2020
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - July 5, 2020
- Why a Website Audit is Necessary - July 3, 2020
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - June 30, 2020
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - June 28, 2020
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - June 25, 2020
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - June 24, 2020
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - June 14, 2020