A Harvard Business Review Survey found that only 36% of organizations use some advanced tools and practices, but they are mostly underutilized or disconnected.
And that only 15% of companies use advanced marketing tools, analytics, and practices widely for more effective marketing and sales efforts.
Are you in the 15%, or are you having trouble integrating advanced marketing tools and practices to your business?
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, at what extent do you use advanced tools to maximize your marketing?
Let us know. Shoot us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - January 16, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - January 13, 2021
- The Importance of Building Trust with Reputation Marketing - January 11, 2021
- Follow-up with your Potential Customers through Ad Retargeting - January 8, 2021
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - January 6, 2021
- Keyword Research is a Critical Success Factor in SEO - January 4, 2021
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - January 2, 2021
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - December 31, 2020
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - December 29, 2020
- 5-Minute Website Workshop - December 26, 2020