There are many benefits to doing online advertising over the traditional model. One of those is the cost between the two. Traditional advertising, such as billboards or television spots (commercials) can cost quite a bit of money for a single 30-second spot.
Online advertising uses a platform where you are charged by how many times an ad is clicked. This is called Pay-per-click or ‘PPC’ advertising. It’s not nearly as expensive with an average cost per click of 0.60 cents.
With online advertising, you’re getting instant traffic. You could run traditional advertising and online advertising in a race side by side, and you’ll get online customers a lot quicker than traditional.
However, the biggest benefit is that with online advertising is that you can get detailed data on everyone that sees your ads.
You can also split test ads for the same cost, find out who interacted with your ads, where they were from, which ad they liked better, and what converts and what doesn’t. You can then optimize your ads with the data you collected.
Let’s say you ran an ad and 100 people clicked it, but no one bought anything, then you would know there is a problem somewhere and be able to fix it and optimize each ad.
Once you spend money on a television ad, that’s it. No way to optimize it. Having control over your online ads such as when they are shown, and how much money you are spending is crucial for success, while not breaking the bank on ads that aren’t converting.
But running a successful online advertising campaign can be tricky. It takes some knowledge and learning how to setup everything properly to run highly successful campaigns.
There is a lot of competition, and you need every bit of experience you can get on your side.
If you would like to learn more about setting up a successful online advertising campaign, then contact us, and we’ll help you get started today.
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - April 1, 2020
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - March 28, 2020
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - March 26, 2020
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - March 24, 2020
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - March 20, 2020
- Follow-up with your Potential Customers through Ad Retargeting - March 18, 2020
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 17, 2020
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 16, 2020
- How Using Multiple Social Media Sites Can Grow Your Business - March 13, 2020
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - March 10, 2020