There are many benefits to doing online advertising over the traditional model. One of those is the cost between the two. Traditional advertising, such as billboards or television spots (commercials) can cost quite a bit of money for a single 30-second spot.
Online advertising uses a platform where you are charged by how many times an ad is clicked. This is called Pay-per-click or ‘PPC’ advertising. It’s not nearly as expensive with an average cost per click of 0.60 cents.
With online advertising, you’re getting instant traffic. You could run traditional advertising and online advertising in a race side by side, and you’ll get online customers a lot quicker than traditional.
However, the biggest benefit is that with online advertising is that you can get detailed data on everyone that sees your ads.
You can also split test ads for the same cost, find out who interacted with your ads, where they were from, which ad they liked better, and what converts and what doesn’t. You can then optimize your ads with the data you collected.
Let’s say you ran an ad and 100 people clicked it, but no one bought anything, then you would know there is a problem somewhere and be able to fix it and optimize each ad.
Once you spend money on a television ad, that’s it. No way to optimize it. Having control over your online ads such as when they are shown, and how much money you are spending is crucial for success, while not breaking the bank on ads that aren’t converting.
But running a successful online advertising campaign can be tricky. It takes some knowledge and learning how to setup everything properly to run highly successful campaigns.
There is a lot of competition, and you need every bit of experience you can get on your side.
If you would like to learn more about setting up a successful online advertising campaign, then contact us, and we’ll help you get started today.
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - August 13, 2020
- 5-Minute Website Workshop - August 11, 2020
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - August 9, 2020
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - August 5, 2020
- Why do Digital Marketing Campaigns Fail? - August 3, 2020
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - August 2, 2020
- Rise to the Occasion with a Clear Digital Marketing Plan - July 31, 2020
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - July 28, 2020
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - July 25, 2020
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - July 24, 2020