Digital advertising has been proven to be an effective tactic to increase your business’s visibility, traffic and sales. And there are many different digital advertising pricing models to choose from. Here are 6:
1. Cost-per-click (CPC) – you pay for every click
2. Cost-per-mille (CPM) – you pay for every thousand ad impressions
3. Cost-per-mille-views (CPMV) – you pay for 1,000 viewed only ad impressions
4. Cost-per-interaction (CPI) – you pay when a user interacts with your ad, such as installing an app
5. Cost-per-lead (CPL) – you pay based on leads acquired
6. Cost-per-action (CPA) – you pay for a defined action, such as a user buying your product
Cost-per-click (CPC) and cost-per-mille (CPM) are the most common models, and an increased focus on performance-based advertising has increased the popularity of cost-per-action (CPA) and cost-per-lead (CPL) models, but they may or may not be the right fit for your business.
It’s important to evaluate which model is best for your business. Each type has different strengths, some of which may align better with your business’s goals. It may be useful to consider what growth stage your business is currently in, as well as where you want to go. And, of course, consider which is the best platform to use based on your business’s unique needs and goals.
At Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions, we can help you answer these questions, find the pricing model and online advertising strategies that work best for you, and more.
Contact ~Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-574-4565 today to get started!
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - July 21, 2021
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 19, 2021
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - July 16, 2021
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - July 14, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - July 13, 2021
- Catch More Customers with a Customer-centric Web Design - July 11, 2021
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - July 7, 2021
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 3, 2021
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - June 30, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - June 28, 2021