On-the-go mobile users who are near you and who are searching for a product or service on Google at this very moment should find your business. But are they?
Are you visible in Google’s ‘Local Pack’ and expanded results?
Increased foot traffic, phone calls, or visits to your website should mean more customers for local business owners like you. That is why optimizing for local search results should be important.
Businesses listed in the Local Pack vary from the searcher’s location. If you are nearest to the searcher at the time of the search, then your business listing should appear there.
However, being closest to a potential customer searching isn’t a guarantee that you will come up in the search results. Your listing and your website must be optimized for local search.
Here are some of the important ranking factors that we can help you with based on a study by Moz:
1. Google My Business Listing Signals
2. Link Signals
3. On-page Signals
4. Citation Signals
5. Review Signals
6. Behavioral Signals
8. Social Signals
Sounds too technical and challenging for you? No worries, Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions is here to help you.
Contact us if you want your business to become more visible in the local search results and get more customers!
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - March 24, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - March 22, 2018
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - March 19, 2018
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - March 18, 2018
- How Using Multiple Social Media Sites Can Grow Your Business - March 14, 2018
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - March 12, 2018
- Your Small Business Can’t Afford to Make these Online Advertising Mistakes - March 9, 2018
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - March 7, 2018
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - March 5, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - March 3, 2018