On-the-go mobile users who are near you and who are searching for a product or service on Google at this very moment should find your business. But are they?
Are you visible in Google’s ‘Local Pack’ and expanded results?
Increased foot traffic, phone calls, or visits to your website should mean more customers for local business owners like you. That is why optimizing for local search results should be important.
Businesses listed in the Local Pack vary from the searcher’s location. If you are nearest to the searcher at the time of the search, then your business listing should appear there.
However, being closest to a potential customer searching isn’t a guarantee that you will come up in the search results. Your listing and your website must be optimized for local search.
Here are some of the important ranking factors that we can help you with based on a study by Moz:
Google My Business Listing Signals
Sounds too technical and challenging for you? No worries, Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions is here to help you.
Contact us if you want your business to become more visible in the local search results and get more customers!
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - December 9, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - December 4, 2019
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - December 2, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - December 1, 2019
- How to Leverage Digital Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Business - November 28, 2019
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - November 23, 2019
- 15 Strategies to Boost Your Website’s Conversion Rate - November 20, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - November 18, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - November 17, 2019
- Welcome a Grimace with a Smile - November 14, 2019