On-the-go mobile users who are near you and who are searching for a product or service on Google at this very moment should find your business. But are they?
Are you visible in Google’s ‘Local Pack’ and expanded results?
Increased foot traffic, phone calls, or visits to your website should mean more customers for local business owners like you. That is why optimizing for local search results should be important.
Businesses listed in the Local Pack vary from the searcher’s location. If you are nearest to the searcher at the time of the search, then your business listing should appear there.
However, being closest to a potential customer searching isn’t a guarantee that you will come up in the search results. Your listing and your website must be optimized for local search.
Here are some of the important ranking factors that we can help you with based on a study by Moz:
Google My Business Listing Signals
Sounds too technical and challenging for you? No worries, Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions is here to help you.
Contact us if you want your business to become more visible in the local search results and get more customers!
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - July 22, 2019
- Your Small Business Can’t Afford to Make these Online Advertising Mistakes - July 20, 2019
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - July 18, 2019
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - July 16, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - July 13, 2019
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - July 11, 2019
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - July 9, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - July 7, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - July 3, 2019
- 5 Compelling Digital Marketing Stats - July 1, 2019