On-the-go mobile users who are near you and who are searching for a product or service on Google at this very moment should find your business. But are they?
Are you visible in Google’s ‘Local Pack’ and expanded results?
Increased foot traffic, phone calls, or visits to your website should mean more customers for local business owners like you. That is why optimizing for local search results should be important.
Businesses listed in the Local Pack vary from the searcher’s location. If you are nearest to the searcher at the time of the search, then your business listing should appear there.
However, being closest to a potential customer searching isn’t a guarantee that you will come up in the search results. Your listing and your website must be optimized for local search.
Here are some of the important ranking factors that we can help you with based on a study by Moz:
Google My Business Listing Signals
Sounds too technical and challenging for you? No worries, Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions is here to help you.
Contact us if you want your business to become more visible in the local search results and get more customers!
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - April 3, 2019
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 29, 2019
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - March 27, 2019
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - March 26, 2019
- Say Hello to the Future. Get a Virtual Storefront. Open 24/7. - March 23, 2019
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - March 21, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2018 - March 19, 2019
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - March 10, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - March 8, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 6, 2019