On-the-go mobile users who are near you and who are searching for a product or service on Google at this very moment should find your business. But are they?
Are you visible in Google’s ‘Local Pack’ and expanded results?
Increased foot traffic, phone calls, or visits to your website should mean more customers for local business owners like you. That is why optimizing for local search results should be important.
Businesses listed in the Local Pack vary from the searcher’s location. If you are nearest to the searcher at the time of the search, then your business listing should appear there.
However, being closest to a potential customer searching isn’t a guarantee that you will come up in the search results. Your listing and your website must be optimized for local search.
Here are some of the important ranking factors that we can help you with based on a study by Moz:
Google My Business Listing Signals
Sounds too technical and challenging for you? No worries, Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions is here to help you.
Contact us if you want your business to become more visible in the local search results and get more customers!
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - August 14, 2018
- What is SEO? - August 12, 2018
- Keyword Research is a Critical Success Factor in SEO - August 10, 2018
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - August 7, 2018
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - August 3, 2018
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - August 1, 2018
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - July 30, 2018
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - July 28, 2018
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - July 27, 2018
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - July 23, 2018