You do your best to give your customers great service, but does everyone else know that? Keeping up your business’ good reputation online is just as important as its credibility offline.
Here’s some things you can do to make sure the first thing customers see when they look up your business is a business worth visiting:
Make sure your business is listed – Whether it be on niche review sites like Angie’s List, CitySearch, or MerchantCircle, make sure your business is listed on easily accessible and popular review sites to make sure that your satisfied customers have a place to leave great reviews. Don’t miss out on a 5-star review just because your business wasn’t listed!
Ask for positive reviews – If you know you have satisfied customers on your hands point them to ways they can express that satisfaction. So earn those stars and raving reviews. Collect them and make sure that they’re published!
Google your business regularly – Do a regular google search of your business to get a sense of what customers see when they look you up. Do positive reviews show up first? Or does that one bad review from years ago dominate the results? Make sure to regularly keep up with your online reputation so you can quickly and effectively address any reviews that could potentially hurt your business.
Want to learn more about how to maintain your positive online reputation? Contact us.
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - May 17, 2021
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - May 16, 2021
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - May 14, 2021
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - May 11, 2021
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - May 7, 2021
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - May 5, 2021
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - May 3, 2021
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - May 3, 2021
- Benefit from Business Blogging - April 29, 2021
- Digital Advertising Pays Off: How to Find the Platform that Works Best for You? - April 18, 2021