You do your best to give your customers great service, but does everyone else know that? Keeping up your business’ good reputation online is just as important as its credibility offline.
Here’s some things you can do to make sure the first thing customers see when they look up your business is a business worth visiting:
Make sure your business is listed – Whether it be on niche review sites like Angie’s List, CitySearch, or MerchantCircle, make sure your business is listed on easily accessible and popular review sites to make sure that your satisfied customers have a place to leave great reviews. Don’t miss out on a 5-star review just because your business wasn’t listed!
Ask for positive reviews – If you know you have satisfied customers on your hands point them to ways they can express that satisfaction. So earn those stars and raving reviews. Collect them and make sure that they’re published!
Google your business regularly – Do a regular google search of your business to get a sense of what customers see when they look you up. Do positive reviews show up first? Or does that one bad review from years ago dominate the results? Make sure to regularly keep up with your online reputation so you can quickly and effectively address any reviews that could potentially hurt your business.
Want to learn more about how to maintain your positive online reputation? Contact us.
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - February 24, 2021
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - February 23, 2021
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - February 19, 2021
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? - February 16, 2021
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - February 14, 2021
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - February 13, 2021
- Benefit from Business Blogging - February 10, 2021
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - February 6, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - February 4, 2021
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - February 3, 2021