You do your best to give your customers great service, but does everyone else know that? Keeping up your business’ good reputation online is just as important as its credibility offline.
Here’s some things you can do to make sure the first thing customers see when they look up your business is a business worth visiting:
Make sure your business is listed – Whether it be on niche review sites like Angie’s List, CitySearch, or MerchantCircle, make sure your business is listed on easily accessible and popular review sites to make sure that your satisfied customers have a place to leave great reviews. Don’t miss out on a 5-star review just because your business wasn’t listed!
Ask for positive reviews – If you know you have satisfied customers on your hands point them to ways they can express that satisfaction. So earn those stars and raving reviews. Collect them and make sure that they’re published!
Google your business regularly – Do a regular google search of your business to get a sense of what customers see when they look you up. Do positive reviews show up first? Or does that one bad review from years ago dominate the results? Make sure to regularly keep up with your online reputation so you can quickly and effectively address any reviews that could potentially hurt your business.
Want to learn more about how to maintain your positive online reputation? Contact us.
- An SEO Audit is a Must - September 26, 2020
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - September 24, 2020
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - September 21, 2020
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - September 19, 2020
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - September 17, 2020
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 14, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - September 13, 2020
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - September 11, 2020
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - September 8, 2020
- What is SEO? - September 2, 2020