You do your best to give your customers great service, but does everyone else know that? Keeping up your business’ good reputation online is just as important as its credibility offline.
Here’s some things you can do to make sure the first thing customers see when they look up your business is a business worth visiting:
Make sure your business is listed – Whether it be on niche review sites like Angie’s List, CitySearch, or MerchantCircle, make sure your business is listed on easily accessible and popular review sites to make sure that your satisfied customers have a place to leave great reviews. Don’t miss out on a 5-star review just because your business wasn’t listed!
Ask for positive reviews – If you know you have satisfied customers on your hands point them to ways they can express that satisfaction. So earn those stars and raving reviews. Collect them and make sure that they’re published!
Google your business regularly – Do a regular google search of your business to get a sense of what customers see when they look you up. Do positive reviews show up first? Or does that one bad review from years ago dominate the results? Make sure to regularly keep up with your online reputation so you can quickly and effectively address any reviews that could potentially hurt your business.
Want to learn more about how to maintain your positive online reputation? Contact us.
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - August 14, 2018
- What is SEO? - August 12, 2018
- Keyword Research is a Critical Success Factor in SEO - August 10, 2018
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - August 7, 2018
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - August 3, 2018
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - August 1, 2018
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - July 30, 2018
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - July 28, 2018
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - July 27, 2018
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - July 23, 2018