You do your best to give your customers great service, but does everyone else know that? Keeping up your business’ good reputation online is just as important as its credibility offline.
Here’s some things you can do to make sure the first thing customers see when they look up your business is a business worth visiting:
Make sure your business is listed – Whether it be on niche review sites like Angie’s List, CitySearch, or MerchantCircle, make sure your business is listed on easily accessible and popular review sites to make sure that your satisfied customers have a place to leave great reviews. Don’t miss out on a 5-star review just because your business wasn’t listed!
Ask for positive reviews – If you know you have satisfied customers on your hands point them to ways they can express that satisfaction. So earn those stars and raving reviews. Collect them and make sure that they’re published!
Google your business regularly – Do a regular google search of your business to get a sense of what customers see when they look you up. Do positive reviews show up first? Or does that one bad review from years ago dominate the results? Make sure to regularly keep up with your online reputation so you can quickly and effectively address any reviews that could potentially hurt your business.
Want to learn more about how to maintain your positive online reputation? Contact us.
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - December 17, 2018
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2018 - December 13, 2018
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - December 10, 2018
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - December 7, 2018
- 5 Reasons you should be using Remarketing - December 5, 2018
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - December 3, 2018
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - December 2, 2018
- An SEO Audit is a Must - November 30, 2018
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - November 27, 2018
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? - November 25, 2018