Nearly half of businesses (44%) don’t have a clearly defined marketing strategy. For firms that are active in digital marketing, nearly half do not have a defined digital plan or strategy (47%).
No wonder many small businesses are struggling to understand why their online marketing campaigns aren’t delivering an ROI.
Successful businesses that are running online marketing campaigns that impact their bottom line are NOT doing it merely because their competitors are doing it too, but because they have drawn a clear path to how online marketing can help achieve their business goals.
A Marketing Audit has to be performed for you if you have a digital marketing campaign currently running or had one in the past. The next step is to consult with an expert to identify your goals, budget, benchmarks, implementation plan, and targets — producing an online Marketing Blueprint in the process.
Can a building be constructed without a blueprint? Can a building stand without a foundation? No. These principles hold true for your marketing.
Here are some variables that will shape your Marketing Blueprint:
– Strategy Recommendations
Your marketing needs a foundation to stand on — your business goals. You need a plan for your marketing with all of the parts working together to reach new heights in line with your goals.
Your goals could be a mix in any of these categories:
Social Media Engagement
If you are willing to spend $1,000 to $3,000 a month – or $12,000 to $36,000 a year – then it makes sense to spend at least $500 on a Marketing Blueprint to ensure a spot-on marketing campaign.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about creating a Marketing Blueprint.
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - September 18, 2018
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - September 15, 2018
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - September 13, 2018
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - September 11, 2018
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - September 9, 2018
- What Goes into Creating Optimal Content and Customer Experience - September 6, 2018
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - September 3, 2018
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - August 31, 2018
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - August 29, 2018
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - August 28, 2018