If your company or business website hasn’t been updated, or there are no plans to update it, you should change that strategy.
User behavior is continuously evolving, and one of the most significant changes is that more people are using their smartphone devices every day.
If you have ever used your phone to browse websites online, you may have noticed that some websites are nearly impossible to read or navigate. The reason for this is because most websites are built from a perspective that someone on a computer will visit the site. The way users access a website has already changed drastically.
But design evolution isn’t only about having your website viewable on a mobile device. User optimization encompasses a lot of different factors. Some changes that have happened over the past couple of years include websites having fewer menu options, getting rid of the menu grid or ‘hamburger’ as it’s come to be known, getting rid of bad stock images, and moving the website to a more minimalistic design.
The majority of these changes came from designers and developers constantly redesigning and changing UX (user experience) elements to see how those new designs and changes worked. Big companies such as IKEA have moved to a more minimal design with fewer menu options making it easier for their visitors to quickly find what they need. But this optimization shouldn’t end there.
The future will likely bring more design trends making it easier for visitors to get what they are looking for quickly. After all, a good user experience drives conversions.
Want us to take a look at your website to see if it’s optimized for a great user experience no matter what device your visitors are using?
Contact us now for an evaluation, and get your website fully optimized.
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - August 17, 2019
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - August 15, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - August 11, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - August 8, 2019
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - August 5, 2019
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - August 1, 2019
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - July 30, 2019
- Your Business Website is Your Foundation for All of Your Digital Marketing - July 28, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - July 25, 2019