It’s no secret that social media can help business owners like you connect with customers. Most businesses have Facebook and Twitter accounts to keep loyal fans engaged and attract new customers, too.
But what about YouTube? With over 30 million daily viewers, YouTube can help you grow your business and expand your customer base.
Businesses of all sizes are turning to video marketing as a crucial strategy for customer engagement. And since 6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV, it’s no surprise that YouTube reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network!
And YouTube users are watching on the go: More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices, and the average mobile viewing session lasts 40 minutes! Are you getting visibility like that? With a YouTube channel for your business, you can!
Unsure how to use YouTube to your advantage? Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. How-to Videos or Tutorials
2. Customer Testimonials
3. Product-in-Action Videos (Demo Videos)
4. Product Spotlights or Special Offers
5. Product Comparisons
6. Behind-the-Scenes Videos
New to video marketing? Want to make sure you’re getting the most from YouTube?
We can help!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about utilizing YouTube.
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - April 22, 2018
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - April 20, 2018
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - April 17, 2018
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - April 14, 2018
- How Video Marketing and YouTube Can Help Your Business Boom - April 9, 2018
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - March 29, 2018
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - March 26, 2018
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - March 24, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - March 22, 2018
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - March 19, 2018