It’s no secret that social media can help business owners like you connect with customers. Most businesses have Facebook and Twitter accounts to keep loyal fans engaged and attract new customers, too.
But what about YouTube? With over 30 million daily viewers, YouTube can help you grow your business and expand your customer base.
Businesses of all sizes are turning to video marketing as a crucial strategy for customer engagement. And since 6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV, it’s no surprise that YouTube reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network!
And YouTube users are watching on the go: More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices, and the average mobile viewing session lasts 40 minutes! Are you getting visibility like that? With a YouTube channel for your business, you can!
Unsure how to use YouTube to your advantage? Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. How-to Videos or Tutorials
2. Customer Testimonials
3. Product-in-Action Videos (Demo Videos)
4. Product Spotlights or Special Offers
5. Product Comparisons
6. Behind-the-Scenes Videos
New to video marketing? Want to make sure you’re getting the most from YouTube?
We can help!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about utilizing YouTube.
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - August 14, 2018
- What is SEO? - August 12, 2018
- Keyword Research is a Critical Success Factor in SEO - August 10, 2018
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - August 7, 2018
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - August 3, 2018
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - August 1, 2018
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - July 30, 2018
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - July 28, 2018
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - July 27, 2018
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - July 23, 2018