Today’s customers are not only sticking with one social media site. Your target audience is active on many different sites every single day. Actually here are some statistics from a recent study that show just that:
– 28% are on 1 site
– 24% are on 2 sites
– 16% are on 3 sites
– 8% are on 4 sites
– 4% are on 5 sites
Now that you know that your potential new customer is constantly using multiple social media channels, what does that mean for you?
It means that you also need to be visible to them on multiple social media websites! But how are you supposed to know which channel is right for you?
Here is a breakdown of who is using each of the top social media channels according to Pew Internet Research:
– 82% of online adults between 18-29
– 72% of all adult internet users
– 62% of the whole adult population
– Especially popular with women
– 25% of adult internet users
– 46% of online adults who are college graduates use LinkedIn
– Popular with those with high household incomes
– 23% of all internet users
– 30% of online adults under 50
– Most common in urban areas
These statistics show that you could have access to many new customers by simply expanding your social media presence to other networks. We strongly urge you to add your business to more social media sites so that you can begin reaching more of your target audience today!
If you have any questions or want more information on social media marketing visit https://www.breckshire.com or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is SEO? - May 23, 2020
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - May 21, 2020
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - May 18, 2020
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - May 16, 2020
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - May 14, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - May 12, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - May 10, 2020
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - May 7, 2020
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - May 4, 2020
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - May 2, 2020